Monday, October 13, 2014

September 2014 Favorites


I have seen many favorites videos buzzing around Youtube. I've been wanting to do one for the past few months. I decided this month that I would finally commit to sharing some of my favorite items for the month. My hope is that you'll see something that interest you and you'l check it out. This type of post also allows you to connect with me and my interest as well as allow me to find out your interests.

True North- Almond Pecan Cashew Clusters
This gluten free and vegan snack is my favorite. I especially like to snack on these after work. It allows me to eat something healthy while I'm waiting to get home and eat dinner. It's about 150 calories for 5 clusters. I purchased these at Sam's Club.

Covergirl Smoochies lip balm- I luv u
I'm not a big lipstick fan, so I usually wear color lightly. This is a great balm, and it gives a little color. It doesn't cake or clump around the lips. I absolutely hate when lip gloss clumps into a white line on the lips.

Sally Hansen Nails &Cuticle hand cream
After I give myself a manicure I use this to keep my cuticles soft and moisturized. This can also be used more frequently for daily use.

Julep Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat
I have been using this as the base coat to keep my nail bed smooth and hydrated. A base coat is always important because you do not want nail polish to nail your nails.

Julep Laree Bombshell and Julep Kirby Bombshell
All of the Julep nail polishes have been beautiful and long lasting. I like everything color that I have received in my Julep box and am super thrilled to try out more colors.

Julep Magenta Plum Creme Lip Crayon
This lip color is more color than I usually wear, but it is daring enough for me. In the past I've stuck with browns or nude colors, but this reddish lip stick gives me life and completely changes my usually neutral look. The color is long lasting as well.

Now Essential Oils- Peppermint
I have been using these oils in my shampoo and in my spray mixture for my locs. I will be posting a how to for essential oils soon.

Nutella
I am not sure how I have been missing out on this product. I tried it for the first time in September and I absolutely love it. I have been eating in with sliced Honey Crisp apples.

Check out the Youtube video that features all of the items that I shared in this post. Please feel free to share your #SeptemberFavorites.



No comments: