Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wet Polish Wednesdays




Welcome to the first segment of Wet Polish Wednesday! Tune in on Wednesdays to see what nail polish and nail art I am rocking. All designs are done by me. I find inspirations on Pinterest, IG, and any other ideas I see.



I love playing in polish. To quench my love for beautiful nails, I subscribed to the Julep beauty box. I have enjoyed receiving my box of goodies each month. Today's #WetPolishWednesday features polish that came from my Julep box. The Julep polish is high quality. I wore the polish for about two weeks and it was still looking good. Check out my IG page as well as my nail Pinterest board for other nail art and inspiration.

All products are from my Julep box.
Julep Kirby Bombshell
Julep Sera Bombshell
Julep Oxygen clear base coat

Wet Polish Wednesday Tip: Massage oil into your cuticles daily in order to keep the skin around your nail soft and to avoid splitting skin or hard skin. I notice a big difference when I miss massaging my cuticles with oil for over a week.

Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts about the nail polish or if you have any questions.









1 comment:

Mila said...

Thanks for linking up with Merry Mondays :)
Love silver & sparkly nail polishes!
xx
Mila
milaslittlethings.com
milawayable@gmail.com